So I was talking to dad last night and he told me that Ashley has a blog now; which she didn't tell me. Dad asked if I was going to make one and I guess I had just never considered it before. I figured that posting pictures of ME isn't too exciting for other people, it just feels kind of conceited unless you have a family to post pictures of. But what the heck, I guess I'll be conceited!
I probably won't post anything on this too often, but who knows, maybe I'll become a regular blogger and share my wonderful insights about life and the world with other people. I have been compared to Socrates before...
31 Easy, Funny DIY Halloween Costumes
5 years ago
3 comments:
Yeah, you have a blog!! I can't wait to read about all of your adventures.
i'm SORRY! i didn't tell kim and jeff about my blog either, till i got here. :)
Uh, so who ever decided to call these things a "blog" anyway?! But I do appreciate that they exist because I've always wondered how to get you to put a bunch of pictures of yourself out there for me to enjoy on a regular basis...(I especially enjoy the bathing suit ones...) Love You!
(From Kim Bim)
Post a Comment