So Katie finally got hitched! After dating Brandon for 2 years I can finally stop praying for them to get married. =) I was SO excited to attend their ceremony in the Salt Lake Temple. I tried REALLY hard not to cry, but it's always a bitter-sweet thing when your best friend gets married.
I also spent Kelsey's birthday with her last Monday. We went out to lunch, had pedicures, and went shopping at the Gateway (thanks for lunch and the pedicure Paul!). While we were out, Paul was at home painting and putting up shelves and organizing a 'craft/work space' for Kelsey in the basement. He did an amazing job and pretty sure Kelsey was totally surprised!
I also finished summer school last week...remind me to never teach summer school ever again. You'd think I'd learn after 2 years of teaching it...but never again! I never want to go to the movies with 50 kids ever again either. They have to pee SO much during an hour and a half movies, it's like being in a theater with a bunch of pregnant women (except I had to escort them to the bathroom).
Wow, this is getting really long, so I'll wrap it up! Summer has finally begun, and I even aired up my bike tires last week and have gone biking twice now. I forgot how much I love riding up in the mountains! I hope you all have a fantastic week! (Oh, and Ashley, I finished New Moon and just started Eclipse!)
1 comment:
I like the blurred out background people. It makes me curious who they are, and what brand names they are sporting! :)
Post a Comment