Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Can't Keep Up with Blogging!

I feel like life has been non-stop lately. I just want to slow down and read a book for goodness sakes. I've bought 4 new ones in hopes of getting to them, but a month has rolled by and still no luck! (Gail Carson Levine has a new one called Fairest...for those who care.)

A few fun events that have taken place: I went to St. George to Lytle Ranch and saw Les Miserable (I think I'm the only person on the planet that had no idea Les Mis was ALL singing! This is a terrible confession, but I actually liked the movie better! But I still enjoyed the play too!)
I went to Steve & Heide's for General Conference and also SnowBird. (It was so great watching the snow come down on all of the yellow aspens.)

I've been rifle shooting (and surprisingly my shoulder didn't bruise). Saw two plays last week, Aida, which was AMAZING, and The Legend of Sleepy Hollow at the American Fork outdoor ampitheater.

It's finally UEA break so I went to the gym this morning and took Ashley to lunch. I just woke up from a nap, and yes it's 5:00 p.m. I now plan on writing my talk for Sunday and watching the BYU game. There is much fun to come this weekend so I promise to post those pictures soon.

Dad, I hope you're having fun in Oklahoma and I hope everyone is going strong on their Call Family Fitness Goals...I know I'm not doing too well with only 1 treat a day..thanks for that one Kim!

1 comment:

Heide Call said...

To say that I'm going strong with the Call family fitness challenge would be an absolute lie! I admit it, I'm a slacker, but i sure do love Halloween candy!
Can't wait for tonight!