Ashley turned 22 and we were able to get away for a night and stayed in a hotel in Park City. We could have gotten more shopping in if the power in Park City hadn't of gone off! Sadly, I only took one picture to document the fun weekend, but it was a good one! It's a picture of Ashley bright and early on her 22nd birthday! (The flash didn't even wake her up...she's quite the heavy sleeper!
Tracy, my roommate, also had her birthday this past week. (Don't worry Tracy, I won't disclose your age =) We had pretty much the funnest party ever. There was a tiki bar, a beach, coconut shell bras, pulled pork, and even a pinata! Here's a few fun pictures!
3 comments:
I am so excited to get back in touch with you! oh and I love your red coat, to bad we can't share clothes anymore...
Nice bikini!
In one of the pictures there is a boy...is that your brother...and did he marry a girl named Heidi from Wisconsin, from Appleton (that's my homestake)??? He looks so familiar.....
Post a Comment