Friday, September 25, 2009

The Curse...

Katie and I were able to have a great weekend down in St. George. We went to the temple, road bikes through Snow Cayon(which I have officially decided that Zac Efron for sure has been through their), and went to Tuacahn to see AIDA.

AIDA is one of my favorite plays and the 'special effects' were amazing! The real lightening and thunder during the battle scenes and the gallons upon gallons of rain that fell from the sky! The play was stopped twice and we all left our seats and then had to come back in. It was a mess! But a fun mess! And it wouldn't be a proper trip to Southern Utah with Katie if there had been no rain! Thanks for being a part of my curse, friend!



Before THE RAIN!
Gotta Love the waiter at Texas Roadhouse! He gave us six rolls and honey butter to GO!
A traveling MUST HAVE: The Slanket!

1 comment:

glarcy said...

I love the st. george temple! Every picture taken of it is always beautiful...the most photogenic of temples, of you will. Maybe I could learn from it....