First on the agenda, was our annual Fright Fest at P&K's. I can't even keep track of how many years it has been now!

Next, was the 2nd annual Jenni & Tracy Halloween Party (plus Cally this year!) An evening filled with fun, laughs, and PLENTY of FOOD! This year on the agenda was caramel apple making, which I must say was a GREAT success!

My personal favorite 'costume' of the evening was Bryce's. He was me!
Later in the month was our ward party and Halloween chili cook-off! I still can't believe my chili didn't win! I mean, if a secret recipe from Grandpa Dave, passed down to Aunt Wendy, and purchased by me at a drive through window can't win a chili cook-off, then I just give up!These costumes may seem familiar!

And last, but definitely NOT least, Halloween at Geneva Elementary! This year my 4th grade team and myself were Rock Stars! We were called Hannah Montana and Lilly a few times, but most kids knew we were a Guitar Hero band. I must say, my orange hair really could use a good hair straightener (too bad mine is dead).
Happy Fall Y'all!
1 comment:
Cute blog. Too bad we couldn't round you up for breakfast when me and Paul and Trina got together during my Utah visit. Good times catching up. Hope things are well.
Post a Comment