Sunday, January 31, 2010

What Font are You?

So I was in the clerks office last Sunday printing out a sign-up sheet for Relief Society. I was scrolling through the fonts trying to find just the right one. As I was selecting and trying various fonts I was making comments such as: "That ones ugly" or "Nope, that's not what I'm looking for".

Well, a friend of mine happened to be in there (his name starts with a 'B' and ends in 'ryce') and out of nowhere, as I'm minding my own business, he rudely proclaims to me, "you're as picky about your fonts as you are guys."

That statement got me thinking...boys really are like fonts! Some are too bold, some too girly, some are hard to read, etc. Since then I have been asking people what kind of font they are. I believe it can tell a lot about the person. For example, if someone says they're a Times New Roman font then they're probably kind of boring and don't take many risks in their life.

Think about it...What kind of font are YOU?

2 comments:

Meggin said...

What a funny post! I have always loved the papyrus script the most.

glarcy said...

I am wingdings... what does that say about me? Hopefully it represents me better than my voice mail message.