Monday, November 24, 2008

Reasons to want a husband...

So last night I was talking to my 87 year old grandpa on the phone and he asked me if I had any love interests. The only thing I could think of saying was "chocolate". Then he asked why no young man was 'courting' me. It was so precious! Anyway, I feel bad for all of the 'young men' out there that get all of the blame, because I can honestly say it's MY fault...not theirs!

But this morning I came to the number 1 conclusion on why I want a husband. Not for the eternal perspective, financial security, someone to care about me and to grow old with...nope...I REALLY just want someone to scrape the ice off of my car windshields every freakin' morning! And not to mention that he needs to be taller than me because I can NEVER get the ice off of the middle of the windshield...dang short genes!

2 comments:

CZ said...

A-freaking-men sister!! True...I have a carport and don't actually have to scrape my windshield...but there are definitely some chores I will IMMEDIATELY pass along!

Stacey said...

Low expectations. That's what it's all about!