Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Truths I have ReCeNtLy Learned Before Turning 26...

(in no particular order...just all recently)

-pbc pipe is really called pVc pipe

-even if you color your hair, gray hairs keep growing in

-Christmas ornament hooks are SOLD SEPARATELY!

-a room full of trampolines can be dangerous to your health

-canker sores are PaInFul! (and that is an understatement)

My weekend anticipating turning 26 met all of my high expectations. The fun began on Friday with a b-day party at Jump On It. My head is still currently sore from hitting it on who knows what; but luckily there is no damage to my eye. (I sure hope Steve's big toe didn't suffer any!)
Afterwards, we came back to our place and had lots of food and an amazing ice-cream cake from my favorite chef Carla. Thanks Carla!Saturday was also amazing. Katie, Lindsay, and I ventured up to Park City and took a sleigh ride up to Snowed Inn, a 'western' restaurant. I can't even describe the setting, besides the couple behind us making out the whole time, everything was perfect! The food, the cowboys, the music, the fire, the company, the cowboys...=) Thanks Katie and Lindsay for coming with me! It meant so much to me!Sunday morning, the real birthday, began with me pulling out 3 gray hairs. After the whole church thing, Ashley and I headed up to Steide's for dinner and fun. The lasagna was amazing and it was made with such love. =) I also received the best gifts! The PBR wii game and Justin McBride PBR documentary. And I have to say that Heide is quite the bullrider!

I look forward to the next year and I'm sure 26 will be just as great as 25!

4 comments:

glarcy said...

holy crud, I forgot how young you are...and how old I am. I'm glad you had a fabulous weekend!

Ashley said...

hahaha....hooks sold separately. :) i'm glad you found that one out, but i guess it was bad timing cuz it was AFTER you bought the ornaments!

Katie and Brandon said...

i'm glad you had a fun birthday! don't worry, your present is still coming... i hope. i'm such an awesome friend. maybe i just forgot it was your birthday and lied about it being shipped in the mail. that way you'd never know... wahaha

Unknown said...

Steve sent a link to his site, and we saw yours. Hope all is well. Bro. & Sis. B (Bujnowski that is)