The Christmas season began with a lot of SNOW! I can't remember it ever snowing this much at Christmas time before, then I remembered that I've never been in Utah before for Christmas. So maybe it's normal.
Mom was a trooper and tried many new things this holiday season. From snow-shoeing to rockin' out on guitar hero to playing sardines, I think she had a blast! Although mom was a good sport, I don't think this is HER sport! Good thing she had those poles, because even with them she fell 4 or 5 times! Priceless!
On Christmas Eve we went to Temple Square and enjoyed the thousands of lights and nativities. The best invention ever...Soldier Hollow! There's nothing like sledding down a huge hill and NOT having to walk back up to the top. Christmas morning came and went with all of us in our matching pj's. Ethan loved his basketball hoop (and I even beat Steve in a game of PIG)! Our ride to the North Pole on the Polar Express was everything I expected. An old, drafty train, elves, Mrs. and Mr. Claus and even getting to see Santa on fire right outside of his church! We celebrated Ethan's birthday at Chuck-E-Cheese. He sure loved that giant mouse!
2 comments:
So fun!! I wish we were around so we could of hung out with you guys. :)
aw, i love all the pictures. that was so much fun!! I love how in so many of the pictures our noses are SO red...it sure was a cold christmas break!
Post a Comment