Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The best Quote Ever!

So this isn't much of a post but I just heard the best quote ever and wanted to put it out there for others to read. I was sitting here grading papers and watching Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (totally have a crush on Paul Newman, but there's still room to have a crush on Zac Efron too, plenty of room for both). Anyways, Sundance is telling the chica, Etta, that they're moving to Bolivia and asking her if she wants to go and she replies, and I quote, "I'm 26 and I'm single and a school teacher and that's the bottom of the pit..." OUCH! She and I have a lot in common, except the fact that she gets to ride around with two exciting men.

4 comments:

Meggin said...

Hmm. Is it really so bad? At least you are a kick-butt teacher!! I would totally want my kids to have you as a teacher if I had kids that age!

Katie and Brandon said...

I love that quote. I'm sure your "Butch" is coming to take you away.

Average Joe said...

Jenni,

I have a teacher friend who has a pretty cool blog about her 2nd grade students. You should check it out:

kristisorensen.blogspot.com

Joe

Average Joe said...

sorry, it's:

kristisorenson.blogspot.com