Monday, August 3, 2009

Surfside Beach

I spent the last week down in Texas at Surfside Beach and Houston with the Fam. We had a little 'family reunion' except Steve's family and Jeff weren't able to make it.
Jackson LOVED the ocean and probably would have slept in the water if we had let him. He never took those goggles off!
Sami wasn't as into the ocean as Jackson was but she still managed to have a good time! Isn't she the cutest thing you have ever seen?!
We spent a day at Schlitterbahn in Galveston and Jackson went on rides that I wouldn't even consider going on. It's a good thing he's tall for a 5 year old! Every day after that he kept asking if we could go back to the waterpark.

It was a long, fun week but I think even Casey got worn out.
What would a trip to Texas be without Shipley's Donuts??? If you're ever in Texas, trust me, it's worth the stop!
It's always hard to say good-bye and every time I leave Kim's kids they take a little piece of my heart with them. Thanks for the memories!

No comments: