Sunday, July 5, 2009

A Boring Post

I keep thinking that I need to blog about something. So I finally decided to blog about Kim's visit to Utah for her birthday. I downloaded the pictures I took while she was here and was getting excited to post them...and then I realized that I only took about 3 pictures. Hmmm...sorry about that Kim! I hope you had a fun birthday despite my inability to document the fun times!

Things I have done this summer:
-went with Tracy to her first ever parade
-lost another roommate to the M word (I miss you Lindsay!)
-survived a few days of summer school
-went camping
-read 3 books
-created a Guitar Hero Monster of my sister
-began running again (still not sure how I feel about this one)
-already watched North & South 3 times!

Things to come this summer:
-more camping
-canoeing
-getting excited about returning to work (and being grateful that I'll never have last years class again!)
-spending a whole week at Surfside Beach!
-4-wheeling
-a week of meetings =(
-playing with Macey for 3 whole days!
-finally spending some time with Jalyn (I need to organize something!!)

No comments: