I've recently forgiven her for never letting me be She-Ra...all of those hours of torment as I let her 'play' with my hair...scaring me half to death at night as she talked and walked in her sleep...for never allowing me to play Truth or Dare with her friends and her (she used to claim that she would let me play, but the box said for '12 and over')...AND for never sharing her sweet banana seat bike, Flower Power...sigh! now that was a bike!
Kim and I recently took a trip to Branson, MO, pretty much the COOLEST place I have EVER been! Why did I not know this place existed?! It's like the cleaned up version of Vegas for families and old people...and you know I LOVE anything that Old People love!
We got to Ride the Ducks and even meet a few famous people. (I'd have more pictures but Kim hasn't emailed them to me yet..I never said she wasn't forgetful!)
We even got in a little Relaxation!
Thanks for the trip Kim (or should I thank Jeff? =)
I LOVE YOU...this song's for you! "She's my sister, and she plays with me and I hope that she is glad that I'm her sister tooooooo...."
3 comments:
She gave you her daughters? That's a heavy responsibility...
I'm not sure you sold me on Branson. I may never understand people's fascination with that place until I go, I guess.
"She's about this high, she taller than I, sometimes she helps me tie my shoe. She's my sister." Yep. I grew up with that one, too. But sisters really are the best!
Casey looks like mom. :)
Post a Comment