There's something about Spring this year that has just tugged at my heart strings. On the road behind my house there are lots of cows and sheep. Well, these cows and sheep have just so happened to have had their babies this spring. Every time, and I mean EVERY time I pass by these newly born calves and lambs I get this feeling in my heart that I just can't quite explain. It's like a longing to hold and cuddle the new babies. I literally have caught myself exclaiming out loud, "ahhh" when I pass by them.But that's not why I'm worried. THIS is why I'm worried: I have never felt this way nor do I currently feel this longing and need to hold or cuddle a human baby...just the cow and sheep ones! This has got me thinking that something must be wrong with me! Am I missing some sort of maternal gene?! I'll be honest, I would rather have one of those cute little baby sheep ANY day!
2 comments:
I would rather hold a baby snake than a human baby. Are you saying there's something wrong with that?
heh, do you know what the pears on your website remind me of?? haha, i can't wait for our 4th anniversary :)
Post a Comment