Thursday, August 26, 2010

Summer Fun is Done


Summer has come and gone but I had a fabulous summer! I did a little bit of everything..

A little bit of skeet shooting...

A little bit of 4th of July fun...

A little bit of running 5k's (two actually)...
A little bit of hiking...(and rock climbing)
A little bit of slumber party fun!...
A little bit of soccer watching...
(He was mostly entertained by the food and mascot!)
A little bit of 4-wheeler shopping...and riding...
A little bit of camping...
A little bit of cooking...
A little bit of Manti Pageant watching...
A little bit of horse-lovin'...
A little bit of river rafting...(In Wyoming and Idaho)
A little bit of horseback riding...
A little bit of redecorating...
It's going to be a long school year but I'm already looking forward to next summer! Hopefully a trip to Costa Rica will be included in the fun!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

:) fun. i like the picture of you steve, and dad with medals..but not one for me!!..one day!!! good luck this school year..and i will be there for most of it! :)

Stacey said...

I love the little bit of cooking pic! Good to know I'm not alone in my cooking fiascos!

glarcy said...

wow. you really did do a little bit of everything. I like this style of blogging. Just cover 4 or so months in one post!

Pops Stargell said...

That's one rockin' summer!