Saturday, November 13, 2010

October Awesomeness

October was an extremely busy month this year. So busy that Tracy and I couldn't even find a free weekend to celebrate our 4 year anniversary (we had to settle with just a dinner).

My little sister was married on October 21st. I had so much fun planning the reception and announcements and being able to have all of our family together for the first time in Years!

Ashley was a beautiful bride and here are a few pictures to highlight the awesome event!


The Luncheon
The Reception

My centerpiece idea turned out lovely I think
Our awesome tissue paper pom-poms

Katie did an amazing job on the cake!!! It was EXACTLY what I had in mind!
(We had a photobooth, in case you were wondering)

After the wedding there was still much fun to be had!

Four-wheeling at 5 Mile Pass...
A very wet BYU game...
And even a sleepover with three of my favorite kids in the world!

Well, this is a really long post but there will be more to come about my trip to Cali in October. So stay posted.








2 comments:

glarcy said...

I want to know which 3 of the 5 kids in that picture are your favorite. And do the other two know they are not as favorite? :)

I love the wedding pics. Those colors were seriously a great a idea.

Paul said...

I can't believe you left out fright fest. Maybe we will just forget to invite you this year. :)